This is how the two cousins play. Reese crawls closely around Londyn sometimes swatting at her and Londyn unaware stares at her little "friends" as I like to call them
Monday, August 23, 2010
Pictures
I thought I would do a few pictures to sum up the a few weeks from a while ago that I started and never published until now. :)
Londyn rolled over! She was on her back when I left the room and when I returned she was on her stomach! So I took a picture of her after the fact. She has been working so hard to roll over. It amazes me that babies just know that that is the next step they need to take developmentally. It's not like she even likes being on her stomach but for some reason it is a goal for her to get there.







This was my anniversary gift to Jared: Two Chicken Pot Pies with whole wheat crust. This is something that a good wife would make anyway for just a regular day, but when I cook it's an occasion to remember. I'm really trying to get better at it and do it more often, but still it's special when I do. :)
This is how the two cousins play. Reese crawls closely around Londyn sometimes swatting at her and Londyn unaware stares at her little "friends" as I like to call them
This is how the two cousins play. Reese crawls closely around Londyn sometimes swatting at her and Londyn unaware stares at her little "friends" as I like to call them
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love those- Londyn's too cute, one day I must meet her...ah & nice pies! whole wheat crust sounds like a good idea.
Post a Comment