So Jared and I thought we could live without cable and internet for a little bit and I have felt so disconnected from the world. Finally about five minutes ago the Cable guy came and installed our internet and finally I can go on whenever I want again. There is so much freedom in that. We did not get cable which is fine with me. When football season comes we'll get it, but as for now we'll watch things with people at their house. Well I should get on to things I actually need to do today like work and clean. So I'm going to do that now but I wanted to take a moment to use the thing that I have missed so dearly--the internet. Here is a little poem dedicated to the internet:
The internet
Your world is open
and you don't mind sharing
everything in your screen
keeps me staring
I type in commands
You quickly obey
Your like a good dog
'cause do what I say
You're a beautiful thing
and you made my day
I'm now filled with joy
because you are here to stay!
Not the best poem in the world, but I think the internet appreciates it. Yay for the internet!
3 comments:
oh my gosh Jenna, I know EXACTLY what you mean...I'm totally feelin' the 'finally have the internet' deal
Oh, Jenna... I miss you!
I want to come see your new house! Let's have a party!
p.s. I think you also need an update on my life ;)
You make me laugh. We just decided to get rid of cable for the summer too. But live without the internet, never. I'm glad you're back on. :)
Post a Comment