Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Almost complete

So I have a final in an a little under an hour and I don't know what to do with myself which is unusual. In every other test I have ever taken I have been anxiously soaking up anything and everything. My other two tests that I took this passed few days I had 12-17 pages of review notes I typed up. It was intense. But this test I have not even made a review sheet. Should this scare me? Probably. But am I nervous? For some unknown reason I'm not. I have other more exciting things to think about like organizing my new house! Boo Yeah! We just bought a house Monday which is definitely more awesome than finals. Yesterday instead of studying I was moving things. This is very unlike me because I'm usually really focused when it comes to school. But this test is the end of everything! It almost does not even matter how I do (although I would be pretty upset at myself after if I didn't do well truth be told). It has finally completely hit me. And to celebrate I am going to get a six pack of Henry Weineckert's Root Beer right after. Yep, I'm super excited and I've always wanted to do that. Cheers!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

You should throw a party in your new house!