

So this last week has been amazing. Jared and I were not ready for all the extra time we had and so we just did whatever we wanted day by day. We woke up without a plan every day. It was really funny. So I read the end of Harry Potter 7 and then the "Twilight" and he read up on some stocks and finished "Holes." My next goal is to watch the first three Indiana Jones movies and then go see the last one in the dollar movie as well as Ironman. I know I set lofty goals but I think I can do it.
My little book adventures this last week were really fun though. Harry Potter was better than I remember. I can't believe it's taken me so long to finish it. I'm so disappointed in myself. Anyway I love the world that J. K. Rowling created and the complex story. It's a great thing. So great that I was confused at a few details and had to discuss it with Harry Potter Pro Blake, my awesome brother-in-law. What made this book really good for me is that Harry showed more character than in the books passed. Before I felt like he got mad too easily and had a lot of hype for doing nothing himself. But here he put himself on the line and really showed everyone that he was worth all the hype the wizarding world gave him. Anyway, I would give my little shpeal (however you spell that) on Twilight too but I think I've said enough and I'm still letting that one sink in.
1 comment:
1. Jenna I'm glad I found out you have a blog and I can read it.
2. You finished Harry Potter!! I am so proud. We can have a discusison whenever you like now.
Post a Comment